The LORD came and stood there, calling as at the other times, "Samuel! Samuel!"
Then Samuel said, "Speak, for your servant is listening."
1 Samuel 3:10, NIV
1 Samuel 3
1. Keep the Faith in Dry Seasons (3:1).
2. Children are Often Ready to Hear from God (3:4-5a).
3. You Are No Accident (3:7).
(1 Samuel 1:11)
4. Are You Someone's Eli? (3:8b-9a).
5. When God Calls, Pick Up! (3:10).
6. Do What God Asks (3:11-18).
7. A Life Surrendered is Unmistakable (3:19-21).
Click "play" below to view the longer version of the inspiring video I showed at the end of the message.
Here's my version of Rita F. Pierson's inspiring statement:
“You have been chosen to be on this earth!
God's fingerprints are all over you.
You are somebody. You were somebody when you entered this world, you were somebody when you entered this service and you'll be a better somebody when you leave by God's grace.
You are powerful. You are strong. Not because of what you've done but because of what He's done in you!”
Question for Reflection
What specific thing can you do or say today to help someone understand their value to God?
I welcome your comments.