| || |
Two Week Series:
Strongholds: Facing What Holds You Back
Week 1: "Every high thing must come down"
Key Verse from Sunday:
"Tear down your father's altar to Baal and cut down the Asherah pole beside it." -Judges 6:25b
Before you take the land, you must tear down your Asherah pole (anything that you put above God).
1. Your Future Is God's Alone (6:25).
2. Only God Deserves Your Devotion (1 Samuel 2:2).
3. He Wants to Use Your Asherah Pole to Build His Altar (6:26).
4. There Is Blessing in Obedience (6:32).
5. People Need to See It Come Down (6:28).
6. God Can Break Family Bondage (6:25).
Through Jesus, Victory Is Possible! (John 19:2)
Question for Reflection
What high thing needs to come down in your life before you take the land God has for you?
I welcome your comments.
*The title of this week's message comes from the song, "Victor's Crown". Click the video above to hear the song and read the lyrics. Great song by Darlene Zschech.