We get clues from the life of Joseph.
(we focused on Genesis 45:1-9).
1. Joseph didn’t spread it around.
2. Joseph put his brothers at ease.
3. Joseph helped his brothers forgive themselves.
4. Joseph helped his brothers keep their dignity.
5. Joseph protected his father (protect the innocent).
“It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.” -Galatians 5:1, NIV
Question for Reflection
Just like Joseph, can you see how God has built your character through past hurts as you've chosen to "let it go"?
I welcome your comments.