"Who may ascend the mountain of the Lord? Who may stand in his holy place?" -Psalm 24:3, NIV
Do You See, What Could Be?
God has a plan and purpose for each one of us. Are you willing to climb the mountain to accomplish the vision He has placed in your heart?
"Vision is a preferred future. A destination. Vision always stands in contrast to the world as it is. Visioneering [being a person of vision] is a clear mental picture of what could be, fueled by the conviction that it should be."
1. You need a vision to get to the top of the mountain (1 Corinthians 2:9b).
2. Getting to the top of the mountain can be hard (Philippians 4:13).
3. Be prepared to climb the mountain (2 Timothy 4:2).
4. Stay on the path (Galatians 5:25).
5. Take joy in the journey (Philippians 4:4).
6. We can't live on the mountain (John 16:33).
Is God asking you to climb a mountain? (Acts. 2:17).
Question for Reflection
When God gives us a vision of a preferred future, why do we sometimes not act to make it a reality?
I welcome your comments.