Key Verse from Sunday: Exodus 3:11-12, NIVBut Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?”
And God said, “I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain.”
1. Sometimes God uses the strange to call us out of the ordinary (Exodus 3:1-4).
2. It's not about who we are, but about who He is (Exodus 3:5-12a).
3. Worship is central to following God (Exodus 3:12).
4. It's God Calling! (Exodus 3:13-15).
5. Father God is Your Heritage (Exodus 3:16-20, 2 Corinthians 6:18).
6. God May Use What Is Intended for Evil, for Good (Exodus 3:21, 22).
7. God Often Uses What's In Your Hand (Exodus 4:1-9).
8. God Wants Our Availability, Not Our Ability (Exodus 4:10-12).
9. Is Someone Else Doing Your Job? (Exodus 4:13-17).
Closing Challenge: Philippians 3:12-14
Closing Song: "Called Me Higher" performed by "All Sons & Daughters"
Click here to view "All Sons & Daughters" singing "Called Me Higher" on YouTube>>
Click here to purchase "Called Me Higher" from iTunes>>
Question for Reflection
God used the ordinary shepherd's staff that was in Moses' hand to show His glory. Has God ever used an everyday, ordinary thing "in your hand" for His purposes?