"Rejoice in The Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" -Philippians 4:4, NIV
Being a person of joy is often a battle for our mind. We looked at the inspirational story of Nick Vujicic. Visit our website to watch the video of his story (http://www.laurentianchurch.com/walk-it-out-sermon-reflection.html).
How to be a person of joy.
1. Decide whose side you're on (Luke 11:23).
2. Watch what you consume (Philippians 4:8).
3. Be a peacemaker (Romans 12:18).
4. Boot the enemy out (Matthew 5:30).
5. Get a new brain (Romans 12:2).
Question for Reflection
What does it mean to be "transformed by the renewing of your mind"?
We welcome your comments. Please contact us or leave a comment below.