“Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.” -Acts 1:11, NIV
Matthew 28:16-20, Acts 1:9-11
1. We Don't Have to Have It All Together for God to Use Us (Mt 28:17).
2. Our Mission Comes from an All-Powerful Christ (Mt 28:18).
3. Go! Don't Stay (Mt. 28:19).
4. Share the Good News (Mt. 28:19).
5. You Are Not Alone (Mt. 28:20 &Romans 8:34).
6. Stop Gawking and Get To It (Acts 1:11).
Question for Reflection
What difference does it make in your life knowing that you are not alone (Matthew 28:20)?
I welcome your comments.